- Son, if you wish to rewrite history, please do so among your other gullible and ignorant friends. But you are writing for public consumption. You have ended up being a fool.
- Thus, based only by experience as a 5 year old boy living in the East Coast and using Kua Kia Soong’s laughable May 13 book as reference, we can already establish Stephen Ng’s expertise on the subject is next to nothing.
- Stephen should be thankful his chinese neighbours didn’t provoke the malays there in East Coast.
- May 13 was NOT a racial riot. It was the work of a few politicians who capitalised on sentiments of the day.
- Yes because there were no DAP or Labour Party or Gerakan Party in Kelantan in 1969. Of course people in Kelantan lived harmoniously
- Tun Mahathir was sacked by Umno more than TWO MONTHS after the racial riots. So Stephen Ng’s stupid assertion that May 13 happened because Tun Mahathir was sacked is not true at all. May 13 happened two days after the general elections.
- So Malay Dilemma which was not even written yet on 13th May 1969 was creating sense of insecurity amongst the Malays which caused the riots? Don’t you feel like an idiot now Stephen?
- This paragraph above is the most racist thing this Stephen ‘I am not a racist’ Ng had written. Tun Mahathir’s father wasn’t from India. He was born here in this country. How delusional can you be?
- So, since the chronology is all wrong, Stephen Ng had to improvise about this fictitious plot.
- The undeniable FACT is, DAP was the provocateurs! Why is this so hard to swallow? Of course MCA wasn’t involved in the victory procession and provoking the malays in Kuala Lumpur on the 11th, 12th and 13th of May 1969. MCA was with the Alliance. And they lost badly. Why on earth would Stephen Ng want to bundle up MCA as the guilty party as well?
- Couldn’t accept the reality that DAP then (and now) were racist to the core?
And yet there are, still, some people who live in Malaysia and call themselves Malaysians, who hated UMNO so much...
so much so...
they could not differentiate between Malaysians and Melayu... between Melayu and Bumiputera.. between "pendatangs" and Malaysians..
they could not differentiate between UMNO and Kerajaan..
by JEBAT MUST DIE