Monday, April 16, 2012

I did it my way ... (LET ME BE YOUR LEADER)


"The whole ground can be against me, but if I know it is right, I'll do it. That's the business of a leader" - Lee Kuan Yew

In the course of building a nation, do you see a nation being progressively built or otherwise, by "a leader doing his business"? That is the difference between leader A and leader B, after saying "I know this is right, so I'll do it". 

Determined that it is right, one leader may go all the way, even though against swelling ground, until his points are proven. He did it his way. The ground then subsides, ready again for the next episodes. He stood tall.

While the other, undetermined of what is right or wrong, may go back and forth, trying to control more and more swelling grounds, until no point is proven. There should not be anymore episode. Because he bows.


What do you see in your crystal ball for you?

Do you see a pilot? a hero?
Do you get your peace of mind?
Do you have a lifeline? a partner?


At the moment, we are witnessing the current batch of Malaysian politicians from both sides of the Malaysian Parliament demonstrate to us that they are seriously lacking in the political will and leadership showed to us by statesmen politicians such as Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew and Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad!

No matter what anyone says or tries to rundown both of these men and accuse them of being ruthless dictators, these gentlemen steered their nations to be where they are today and both countries are very much the desired destinations of those seeking to earn an income to improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people from this part of the world.

* click MAHAGURU58 above... there are some videos worth watching... just put our hearts and minds while watching.... not just simply watching...



LET ME BE YOUR LEADER
(NAZARETH)




Let me be your leader
Let me have control
The way I see it
It�s got to be right for you

I could be your pilot
Through the stormy seas
The way you see it
It�s just a case of trust in me

I could be your hero
I�ll be your peace of mind
The way that I see it
It�s got to be good for you
I wanna be your brother
If you need a friend
The way you see it
It�s got to be right by me

Winners--losers
Takers--users
What do you see in your crystal ball for you?
Do you see an old wound fade into the blue?

I will be your lifeline
If your ship goes down
The way that I see it
You�ve got to have faith in me

I wanna be your partner
Through the darkest nights
The way you see it
It�s always just you and me

Midnight screamers
Daytime dreamers
What do you see in your crystal ball for you?
Do you see an old wound fade into the blue? 




I'm very determined. If I decide what something is worth doing, then I'll put my heart and soul to it. The whole ground can be against me, but if I know it is right, I'll do it...


and I did it my way




(My Way - Tribute To Tun Mahathir)


Related Posts with Thumbnails