Friday, July 8, 2011

Life Is Precious



Sanjay, a rich guy, loved fast cars and he did have a few in his possession.

He loved to speed and could not be bothered about breaking speed limits.

Many a times he was caught by the cops and speed radars, fined, but still he never bothered until.

One day as he was driving at a very high speed as usual, he saw a cop following him. The cop overtook him finally and asked him to stop and checked his license.

He then took out his pad and started Writing, and then handed over the sheet of paper to Sanjay.

How much was this one going to cost?!!!

Wait a minute.

What was this????

Some kind of joke? Certainly not a ticket.

Sanjay began to read:

"Dear Sanjay,

Once upon a time I had a lovely daughter. She was six when killed by a car.

You guessed it - a speeding driver's car.

A fine and three months in jail, and the man was free. Free to hug his three daughters.

I only had one, and I'm going to have to wait until Heaven, before I can ever hug her again.

A thousand times I've tried to forgive that man. A thousand times I thought I had.

Maybe I did, but I need to do it again. Even now. Pray for me..

And be careful, Sanjay, my son is all I have left."

Sanjay turned around in time to see the cop's car pull away and head down the road.

He watched until it disappeared.

A full 15 minutes later, he too, pulled away and drove slowly home, praying for forgiveness and hugging a surprised wife and kids when he arrived.

Life is precious. Handle it with care.


Drive Safely - Keep Your Mind When Driving

Related Posts with Thumbnails