Monday, January 23, 2012

Seksualiti Merdeka - When You Forgot Your Glasses



Yesterday my daughter asked why I didn't do something useful with my time.

She suggested I go down to the senior center and hang out with the guys my own age.

I did this, and when I got home last night I told her that I had joined a parachute club .

She said "Are you nuts? You're almost 60 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.

She said to me, "You idiot, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"



I'm in trouble again and don't know what to do! I signed up for five jumps a week!

Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier ... (nowadays in Selangor)





Bagaikan cendawan tumbuh selepas hujan menang PRU Selangor


Related Posts with Thumbnails