Our Putrajaya made it No. 8, on The World Geography list of "Top 9 Strange Streets In The World":-
- Shortest Street in the World , Ebenezer Place – Scotland
- The Narrowest Street in the World (Spreuerhofstraße) – Germany
- Most Complicated Interchange in US, Judge Harry Pregerson Interchange – Los Angeles, USA
- Most Crooked Street in US, Lombard St – San Francisco, USA
- The Steepest Street in the World, Baldwin Street – New Zealand
- Widest Street in the World, 9 De Julio – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Longest Street in the World, Yonge St – Ontario, Canada
- Largest Roundabout in the World, Putrajaya – Malaysia
- Most Confusing Roundabout in the World, Magic Roundabout – Swindon, UK
World's Largest Roundabout (Putrajaya - Malaysia) Putrajaya is in the south of Kuala Lumpur. It is a new political center, the loop length of it is 3.4 km. The roundabout is situated around a beautiful hill and green parks.
Read more about the other eight strange streets, HERE.