Friday, April 1, 2011

Office Break


Encrypted Appraisal letter.....


Dear Manager (HR),
Dave, my assistant programmer, can always be found

Hard at work in his cubicle. Dave works independently, without

Wasting company time talking to colleagues. Dave never

Thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always

Finishes given assignments on time. Often Dave takes extended

Measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee

Breaks. Dave is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no

Vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound

Knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Dave can be

Classed as a high-calibre employee, the type which cannot be

Dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Dave be

Promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be

Sent away as soon as possible.
Signed - Project Leader

(image credit - CartoonStock linked HERE)


The next hour the Project Leader sent this note to the HR Manager:-

"That stupid idiot was reading over my shoulder when I wrote the report sent to you earlier today.
Kindly read only the odd lines (1, 3, 5, 7, 9,11, 13) for my true assessment of him."
Related Posts with Thumbnails