Subject: 9 Crucial Life Saving Tips
An Australian cop wrote this for women:
Because of recent abductionsIn daylight hours, refresh yourselfof these things to doin an emergency situation....This is for you,and for you to sharewith your wife,your children,everyone you know.
After reading these 9 crucial tips,forward them to someone you care about.It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do :The elbow is the strongest point on your body.If you are close enough to use it, do!
2.. Learned this from a tourist guide.If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse,DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM.Toss it away from you....Chances are that he is more interestedin your wallet and/or purse than you,and he will go for the wallet/purse.RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car,kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the holeand start waving like crazy..The driver won't see you, but everybody else will.This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their carsafter shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit(doing their chequebook, or making a list, etc.DON'T DO THIS!)The predator will be watching you, and thisis the perfect opportunity for him to get inon the passenger side, put a gun to your head,and tell you where to go.
AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR ,LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE..
If someoneis in the carwith a gunto your headDO NOT DRIVE OFF,Repeat:DO NOT DRIVE OFF!Instead gun the engineand speed into anything, wrecking the car.Your Air Bag will save you.If the person is in the back seatthey will get the worst of it .As soon as the car crashesbail out and run.It is better than having them find your bodyin a remote location.
5. A few notes about gettinginto your car in a parking lot,or parking garage:
A.) Be aware:look around you,look into your car,at the passenger side floor,and in the back seat
B.) If you are parked next to a big van,enter your car from the passenger door.Most serial killers attack their victimsby pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C.) Look at the carparked on the driver's side of your vehicle,and the passenger side...If a male is sitting alonein the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and getguard/policeman to walk you back out.IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.(And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevatorinstead of the stairs.Stairwells are horrible places to be aloneand the perfect crime spot..This is especially true at NIGHT!)
7. If the predator has a gunand you are not under his control,ALWAYS RUN!The predator will only hit you (a running target)4 in 100 times; and even then,it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ.RUN, Preferably in a zig -zag pattern!
8. As women, we are always tryingto be sympathetic:STOPIt may get you raped, or killed.Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking,well educated man, who ALWAYS playedon the sympathies of unsuspecting women.He walked with a cane, or a limp, and oftenasked 'for help' into his vehicle or with his vehicle,which is when he abductedhis next victim.
9. Another Safety Point:Someone just told me that her friend hearda crying baby on her porch the night before last,and she called the police because it was lateand she thought it was weird.. The police told her'Whatever you do, DO NOTopen the door..'The lady then said that it sounded like the babyhad crawled near a window, and she was worriedthat it would crawl to the street and get run over.The policeman said, 'We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.'He told her that they think a serial killerhas a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coaxwomen out of their homes thinking that someonedropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby's cries outside their doorswhen they're home alone at night.
10. Water scam!If you wake up in the middleof the night to hear all your taps outside running or what you think is aburst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all youroutside taps full ball so that you will go out to investigate andthen attack.
Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbours!Please pass this onThis e-mail should probably be taken seriously becausethe Crying Baby Theory was mentioned onAmerica 's Most Wanted when they profiledthe serial killer in Louisiana
I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know.It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle..I was going to send this to the ladies only,but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters,daughters, etc.,you may want to pass it onto them, as well.
Send this to any woman you know that may needto be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in itand it's better to be safe than sorry..
Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or love one's life
New Drug ( pink pop rock ) in Schools ...
Warn your children and pass info to friends! Please pass this on even if you do not have kids in school. Parents should know about this killer drug.
This is a new drug known as 'strawberry quick '.
There is a very scary thing going on in the schools right now that we all need to be aware of.
There is a type of crystal meth going around that looks like strawberry pop rocks (the candy that sizzles and 'pops' in your mouth). It also smells like strawberry and it is being handed out to kids in school yards. They are calling it strawberry meth or strawberry quick.
Kids are ingesting this thinking that it is candy and being rushed off to the hospital in dire condition. It also comes in chocolate, peanut butter, cola, cherry, grape and orange.
Please instruct your children not to accept candy from strangers and even not to accept candy that looks like this from a friend (who may have been given it and believed it is candy) and to take any that they may have to a teacher, principal, etc. immediately.
Kindly pass this email on to as many people as you can (even if they don't have kids) so that we can raise awareness and hopefully prevent any tragedies from occurring.