Sunday, April 10, 2011

Where's My Omega?

Politician's BMW

A politician opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely.
When the police arrived at the scene, the politician was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.

"Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeemer!!!", he whined.

"You politicians are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the officer,

"You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"
"Oh my gaawwwddd....", heard from the politician, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was. In a state of shock, the politician shouted:-
"Where's my Omega ???!!!!!"
(Omega Watch as designed by MatCendana linked HERE)

Sorry, but I love the work of Jeffry Damien and have to 'abadi'kan these pieces of his here ("songlap" from HERE) :-







Related Posts with Thumbnails